My personal objective is to facilitate every transaction to enable the principals to complete their goal of moving from point A to point B. I look at every situation and try to assist my client with his or her needs, whether it involves staging their property, finding professionals to complete repairs or finding them a new home. When acting as the listing agent, I work tirelessly to maximize the homes exposure to its most appropriate target audience.
My background includes teaching, studying art history & interior design. Each of these areas has equipped me with skills necessary to facilitate my clients' needs rather than just sell homes. Teaching was a great training ground for patience and developing communication skills. Being able to successfully communicate is a vital part of successful negotiating. My studies in interior design gave me an eye for what a home is or could be. Raising a family of five is equal to earning a masters degree in organizational, interpersonal and negtiation skills.
- 16 years with Coldwell Banker in Menlo Park
- 18 years with Cornish & Carey in Menlo Park
- 3 years with Wright & Company in Burlingame
- 6 years teaching in TX and PA
- 34 years working in the heart of the Silicon Valley
- 4 years as a Coldwell Banker International President's Premier
- 10 years as a Coldwell Banker International President's Elite
- 18 years as a Cornish & Carey Outstanding Performancer
- 11 years as a Cornish & Carey Associate Vice President
- 3 years as a Wright & Co. Million Dollar Club Agent
Professional Leadership Involvement
Member of the Menlo Park Chamber of Commerce since 2008
Menlo-Atherton Board of Realtors
Previous Board Involvement:
- Membership Commitee
- Multiple Listing Service Committee
- Grievance Committee
University of Houston, B.S. in Education - Taught school for 6 years. Studied interior design at NTSU.
I am married to an attorney in Palo Alto. We have 3 children; 39, 36, and 32 between us and are empty nesters almost! In my free time I enjoy attending college sporting events with my husband, visiting my 3 wonderful children, and remodeling/redecorating my home. In the past I have also been involved with several charities including Urban Ministries in Palo Alto, the Stanford Hills Chapter of National Charity League, and a cofounder of the Reading Room at Children's Health Council with my daughter.